Saturday, 21 March 2009

Birthday Wine Bottle

I made this card for my brother in law's birthday a couple of weeks ago. The stamp is by Inkadinkado which I bought at one of the NEC shows. I stamped it onto white glossy card with Stream Adirondack ink and coloured around the edge with the same ink. I then stamped the birthday definition stamp by Hero Arts again with the same ink onto white glossy card. I stamped the main image again and cut out just a secion for the third image. All of the images were mounted onto some bazzill card then mounted onto a white linen card. I have to say for a very quick card I was quite pleased with this. I'm really loving the colours of the Adirondack range of inks so they may well feature in the projects to come.

Well I've had quite a tiring day today as I've been out shopping with my sister. It's been an absolutely gorgeous day where we are so it was a pleasure to be out in the sun. I was very good and didn't spend too much but my sister made a sterling effort !

Thanks for looking !
Sue

1 comment:

  1. You were obviously in the wrong shops if you didn't manage to spend much!

    Love the card and the colours

    Victoria
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!