Monday, 23 March 2009

Blue Yonder !

This is a card I've made for an order from my partner's Mum, it also covers a challenge that I set for my friend Vic and me to do. The motorbike is part of a 3 stamp set that I bought from the NEC a few years ago, sorry but I don't know who made it. The background was done with Adirondack inks, Stonewashed and Denim. The words 'Blue Yonder' are stamped with a great little alphabet set of stamps by Habico, stamped with stazon ink. The motobike is embossed with white EP and then cut out with the Nestabilities Large Labels. I then painted the mudguards and the fuel tank with H2O's and then went over the paint with Glossy Accents. The pale blue layer was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder then cut out with the next size up Large Labels. The Happy Birthday is a Funstamps stamp, again stamped with Stazon ink and cut out with a smaller Large Labels.

Well it's been a really windy here so it's good to be inside. Just hope everthing's still there in the morning !

Thanks for looking !
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Yey Sue, it's fab. I love the glossy accents on the mudguards, really makes them stand out. I think I should ask you to make all the blokey cards for my family, yours are so much better than mine.

    Look forward to seeing what you come up with for this weeks challenge
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!