Thursday, 19 March 2009

Golden Wedding


This is a card I made for an order for my partner's Mum. I don't know about you but whenever the word 'wedding' is mentioned I have a complete mental block ! I have to say that this turned out better than I thought. The stamp set is one I bought last year from Joanna Sheen's web page.
I stamped the book 3 times, once onto gold pearlescent card and then embossed with gold EP. The second was stamped onto some cream card in pearlescent gold Brilliance ink. The top layer was stamped with Versamark then embossed with gold EP onto vellum then stuck just in the centre to the layer below and the leaves of the book left loose. The letters are the initials of the people the card is for - Enid and Ken. This was then mounted onto cream card and I used a corner stamp from a K&Co set and stamped in Brilliance gold ink.
I've got another Golden Wedding card to do for my partner's Mum so I'm going to have to think long and hard for that one !
Thanks for dropping by.
Sue
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!