Saturday, 28 March 2009

I love Nestabilities !

I started this card with a completely different design in mind, but I'm pleased with where I ended up. The butterfly is from a set of K&Co stamps and was stamped with black Stazon and then I chalked the card with different shades of lilac. I highlighted certain areas with a Starburst gelly roll pen to lift it a little as the black on it's own was a little drab. I then cut it out with Labels one Nestabilities, which I absolutely love ! I cut a further 2 sizes out of Bazzill card stock. The paper is just a scrap piece I had which I mounted onto some more Bazzill card. I used my new punch for the first time too ! The bow is made from a scrap of ribbon and then I added some gems for a little more interest.

Well we had a lovely curry last night though I have to say whatever they put in them seem to stay with you for a good 24hours ! Spent today mostly in my craft room, but this morning we took the plunge and ordered a new kitchen. The one we've got is really looking rather tired so we decided it was time to do something about it. So in about 6 weeks the fun will really start !

Right I think it's time for a cup of tea and a look at the television.

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love this one Sue. The ribbon is gorgeous and welcome to threading water addiction!

    I hope Zac will enjoy his new kitchen!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!