Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Present for Mum

I spotted this box on a Splitcoast Stamper newsletter and thought it would be great for my Mum. She's decided she doesn't want any thing from my sisters or me for Mother's Day but I thought if I filled this with some Thornton's chocolate marzipans, she won't complain!

This box was really simple to make and once I'd covered it with the individual pieces of paper it came together quite nicely. The ribbon is one I picked up at the NEC on Sunday and is threaded through some eyelets.

Thanks for looking !
Sue

1 comment:

  1. ooh that's gorgeous, will you send me the link to make it? Might have to have a go myself
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!