Sunday, 29 March 2009

Shattered !

This is a card I made a few days ago, the one I'm working on at the moment is waiting to dry so I should hopefully be able to show you it tomorrow. The main image is from a K&Co stamp set that I embossed in white EP, then used Labels 2 Nestabilities to cut it out and then layer. The background stamp is also from the same set of stamps. The ribbon across the bottom is a scrap piece left over from Christmas and is a gorgeous green velevet, not sure the photo does it justice.

So the reason I'm shattered is we went walking in the Peak District today. The weather was absolutely gorgeous. My body's not thinking it was such a good idea now as my feet and back are really aching. Right I'm off for a cup of tea and put my poor old feet up ! Any one would think I'm 90!

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Loving the green and of course the stamps! I've got to try and shy away from using so much pink so I might take some inspiration from you!

    Hope feet are feeling better today and able to wear gorgeous shoes. If not they should stay at home and be pampered with you instead of going to work!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!