Monday, 30 March 2009

Shoes and H2O's

I bought this shoe stamp from a local craft shop a few weeks ago and have been itching to use it ever since. It's a Clarity Stamp, which I am a huge fan of. I stamped the shoe in black Versacolour ink then clear embossed it. I then painted it with H2Os and chalked around it before cutting it out with Large Labels Nestabilities. I layered it onto a piece of card that I 'swished' with different coloured H2Os which I 'splodged' ( lots of technical terms today!) onto a piece of plastic then 'swished' the white card over it. The photo doesn't really show it too well but it gives a mottled sparkly effect. The paper is Basic Grey which is layered onto some Coredinations card.

Well after our walk yesterday I think I will seriously have to think before doing another one. If it makes your body ache like this I fail to see how it can be healthy for you! I've also been trying to come to terms with losing the hour yesterday. I don't know why but it always throws me for a day or so, though having the light nights back is a huge bonus.

Right time for a cup of tea and Heroes !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!