Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Spot the button !

Sorry about the photo of this card I need to find a better way of taking them. My photographic skills need a little work ! This was a really simple card to make but I thought the colours were bright and 'spring like'. The stamps are from a K&Co set and an Inkadinkado set. All were stamped in Teal Stazon and the circles are Nestabilities large scallop layered over some satin ribbon. I bought this ribbon ages ago and didn't want to use it as the colour was so gorgeous ! I'

Well I've managed to buy Quantum of Solace so that's tonight's entertainment sorted ! So I'm going to put my feet up get myself a cup of tea and 'oggle' at Daniel Craig !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. I love the colours and the layout - I sooooo need those stamps. Where can I get them from?

    Enjoy oggling Mr Craig, a pleasure I'm saving or rather being forced to save until Tues as it's on my birthday list!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!