Friday, 27 March 2009

Vintage Car

I made this card for one of my niece's boyfriends 18th birthday. The car stamp is from Tanda Stamps and is stamped in black Stazon onto glossy white card. I then stamped it in white Brilliance ink onto black shrink plastic, which I have to say worked really well. I then used the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder on some white card and layered it onto some black Bazzill Bling card. The stamped card is also layered onto the same. The circles at the top and bottom are some black peel offs that I bought absolutely ages ago and knew that one day they would come in handy !

Well as it's Friday we've decided to treat ourselves and go out for a curry. Always helps when it's pay day to boot !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. MMm we're having curry tonight!

    I like the black peel off circles and teh simple use of the embossing folder. I think I may have to get my mitts on that one sometime

    Victorai
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!