Wednesday, 22 April 2009

All things bright and beautiful !

I hope you're sitting down when you see this card, it's quite shocking to me that I have made a card with these colours and no ink in sight ! I went to a local Paper Mill shop to pick up some basic card stock and I saw these colours and thought 'why not!'. The flowers were cut out on my Cricut from the Walk in the Garden cartridge. The letters are cut out with the Olivia alphabet used with my Cuttlebug. I then used the Waterfall edge punch on the white card and on the pink and mounted one on top of the other. The base green card was embossed with the Swiss Dots folder and I found some green brads just to finish off ! I had this card in mind for a lady at work who is leaving next week, but I'm now thinking it may be a bit too bright for her. I'll mull it over, over the next few days and may make another one just in case ! 

Well by the time I'd been to the Paper Mill shop and then driven home time was cracking on so we broke rank tonight and had a chinese take away...and it was lovely ! 

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Well I would wouldn't I? I grabbed the same car on my last visit to the PM and I think I just used them on a pink and green challenge. They are soooo bright and very unusual for you so well done for venturing very out of your comfort zone

    Papermill and a takeaway - sounds like bliss to me. I sent james out on a hunt for a chargrilled burger last night, my cravings have finallys tarted!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!