Monday, 6 April 2009

....and I've finished it !

This is the second half of a card that was started by my friend Vic and then given to me to finish. I've fiddled around with the colours in the hopes of trying to make them more realistic, but I think I've failed as it looks alot more colourful in real life. The stamp is from a Papermania set of stamps, I thought she was really cute and the sentiment was really lovely too ! Sorry Vic I didn't use your sentiment, maybe next time ! I ran Versamagic ink, Hint of Pesto, around the edge and then mounted the image onto some green card and then onto some brown card that I ran through my Cuttlebug using the Distrssed stripes embossing folder. Popped a brad in the centre of the flower and voila !

My back's eased up today, thank goodness, so I've done my challenge and am most of the way to finishing a Golden Wedding card for my other half's parents. I should be safe to show you it when it's finished as they don't know any thing about Crafty Blogs.

I'm just going to have another episode of Stargate Atlantis and then I think it will be time for bed.

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. That's gorgeous Sue. the image looks tons better on your card than it did in the packet!

    There was me, sure you'd do some chalking or something over the embossed flowers and you've done something I wasn't expecting. Hope I can do your starter card the same justice.....

    Glad backs eased up a bit, I spent last night making easter goodies so might pop some on the blog later today

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!