Wednesday, 1 April 2009

And then there were three !

This was a really quick card and the inspiration came from the shape left after I'd cut some tags out on my Cricut. I stamped the flower through the shape with black Stazon and then chalked over the top still using the template. I wiped a Colorbox Chalk ink pad around the edge and then mounted it onto some Basic Grey paper and then onto some Bazill. The lovely new punch ( which I can never remember the name of !) was used and then I threaded some ribbon though it. The buttons were from the Blonde Moments set and then I added some stickles to give a little bit of sparkle.

The last two days have been really lovely, it really does make a difference to your mood. The problem is I'm looking at things that need doing around the house and garden. I can feel a bit of a 'spring clean' coming on!

Think I will mess about with some inks tonight and get a little messy, may end up with something to share but then again I may not !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Good use of what would have been set for the re-cycling bin! May have to rummage through my scraps bag before I empty it now to see what I should be using not chucking!

    Looking forward to seeing your inky creation

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!