Thursday, 23 April 2009

Back in my comfort zone !

Phew, I'm back in my comfort zone, with the colours that soothe me ! This card was made with another set of Serendipity stamps. The background was stamped with Olive Green Stazon and then I blended chalks over it. I stamped the rake in Timber Brown Stazon and added some H2O colours. The small leaf was stamped onto cream shrink plastic with Olive Green Stazon. Everything was mounted onto green Bazzill card. A very simple card but I felt very at home making it. 

I had to make a dash to the supermarket on my way home tonight and by the time I'd arrived home, unpacked, done my 20 minutes on my Wii Fit ( don't think I've mentioned this before!), cooked tea there wasn't much time, nor energy, left for crafting. I'm still on the hunt for something inspirational for the challenge my friend, Vic set, which was to use something that's been recycled and not from my craft room. I'll get there in the end, just takes me a little time some times ! 

Well I think that's me for tonight, I'm shattered and there's still another day to go ! 
Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Colours are soothing - you're right there. Love the little shrink plastic leaf, must dish mine out the it's drawer and put it to use sometime.

    Have a great weekend
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!