Friday, 3 April 2009

Before...............

You may be wondering 'what on earth has she done ! This card isn't finished'.......and you would be right ! The challenge I set this week with my friend Vic, was to start a card then we would swap and finish each others off ! So this is my 'half made' card that needs some attention to finish it off. The colours have gone a bit askew as the blue is way too bright ! The card is chalked with green and blue then I cut a circle using the circle Nestabilities and then stamped on it with the Basic Grey Two Scoops in Adirondack Lettuce. The stamp I used on the blue border is from a Paper Artsy set called Swirls & Curls, which I stamped in Black Stazon and I tore the bottom edge. So it's over to you now Vic ! I can't wait to see what I need to finish off. Our styles are quite different so this will be a real challenge for both of us.

Well it's been a reallly lovely afternoon again today. We really will be thinking that Spring is here to stay! let's hope it stays around for the week end at least as if I don't get out in the garden soon the word jungle will be an understatement !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. oooh, interesting, I can finally say I've got some basic grey!

    I'm thinking maybe add something loud and pink but I shall have to wait and see what my mind decides when the card is in my possesion!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!