Sunday, 19 April 2009

Catching up.....

This card was made using one of the stamps from the Personal Impressions stamp set. She was stamped with black Versacolour then clear embossed. I coloured her with my water colour pencils. The scallop circle was cut using the scallop circle Nestibilities and then stamped with a Clarity stamp in Versamagic ink. The flowers are punched and the bottom layer is embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I've edged the tag of the main image with the Versamagic ink to add some definition. The flower and brad were added with Glossy Accents, as it sticks any thing ! 


Well I've finally got there and worked out how to put this lovely award on my blog. I understand that I need to pass this on to 10 other 'bloggers'. I'll have to give this some thought and I'll post them later this week. 

It's been a beautiful day today, we've not had a cloud in the sky all day. We've done a bit more in the garden, so it's starting to take shape again. I could just do with the whole of the week off now to do a bit more as well as fit in some crafting time ! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Sue








1 comment:

  1. Very lush. Do I recognise the flower, brad and ribbon from a recent shopping trip? Like the stamping on the circle, nice effect

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!