Thursday, 2 April 2009

Classy lady !

Well I didn't end up getting too messy last night, nothing ever ends up the way I imagine it. I always go off on a tangent. The main stamp is one I picked up from the NEC, she's called Sophia but unfortunately I don't know who made her. I stamped her in Perfect Plumeria Versamagic ink and then mounted her onto brown Bazzill card. I then pierced some holes in her hat and threaded some ribbon through and stuck a pearl in the centre. I stamped with a Basic Grey Two Scoops Swirlie stamp onto some pink patterned paper, again in the same colour Versamagic ink. This was all mounted onto some brown Bazzill card that I embossed with the Textile Cuttlebug embossing folder. The flowers are Scrap Pack mini paper flowers with brads and a pearl in the centre.

Well thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow, it's been a slow week this week. I think it's because I'm going out with my friend Vic on Saturday looking for stash and it feels like the week will never end. I'll be sharing whatever little purchases I happen to make, well it would be rude not to !

Thanks for looking
Sue

1 comment:

  1. how well does the stamp match the embossing folder? AT first glance they look to be the same pattern.

    Love the colours you've chosen for this one.

    24 hours to go to shopping heaven!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!