Monday, 27 April 2009

Inky fingers !

I felt the need to get very messy tonight and believe you me I succeeded ! I just hope it washes off else it will bring a new definition to 'green fingers' ! I got the inspiration for this card from Manics Inky Antics which you will find here.Any way I started with some ordinary white card stock and built up layers of Adirondack ink in Lettuce, Stream and Denim. I then inked some bubble wrap with Stream and pressed it onto the card. The background corner stamp and the Paris wording are from the new sets of Elusive Images stamps I recently bought, this is their first ( but definitely not their last ! ) outing. I then inked another piece of white card with the Stonewashed, Lettuce, Stream and Denim ink. I stamped the main image in Stream and the corner stamp in Denim. I mounted it onto Bazill card and put some Stream ink on the bottom layer as it was too bright a colour. The paper flower was put throught the Cuttlebug in the Spots and Dots embossing folder.  

Well I don't know about you but I've been absolutely frozen today ! We've had such a lovely week end that the drop in temperature was a definite shock to the system, let alone the torrential rain ! It's almost time for Ashes to Ashes, which I am addicted to, so will be recording Heroes to watch another night. Think it's cup of tea time too ! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Sue 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh the colours are yummy on this one. The detail is amazing mate, the bubble wrap is a top effect.

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!