Tuesday, 21 April 2009

More Serendipity !

This is another Serendipity stamp set, I really love the verse that accompanies the book stamp. The books were stamped with Archival Sepia Ink then I sprayed Coffee Shop Glimmer Mist (which arrived today !)over the top. I then cut the image out with the rectangle Nestability and mounted onto the Scalloped Rectangle Nestability in brown Bazill. I used my one and only Waterfall edge punch on some Bazill card, which I edged in the Sepia ink, and also cut a piece of Basic Grey paper and used the edge punch on this too. The delicious ribbon down the centre is the same colour as I used yesterday, very kindly donated by my friend Vic. I then stamped the verse in the Sepia ink too and resisted from going mad and inking the card as well, which I do have a tendency to do ! 

My long awaited parcel arrived today with some Elusive Images stamps inside, so I need to have a play and will share what I come up with. I am thinking that I need to have a little online 'retail therapy' as there are one or two items that I have my eye on :-)

I think I've just got time for another cuppa and watch a little of the snooker ( which will definitely put me to sleep ....lol ) and put my feet up before bed.

Thanks for looking.
Sue 



1 comment:

  1. OOh I love this one too mate. The ribbon goes well doesn't it? The saying is ace

    Looking forward to seeing what stamps you got, my new border punches arrived today and I'm waiting patiently for the nesties to be delivered!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!