Sunday, 26 April 2009

Recycle challenge !

This has to be the hardest challenge I've ever done ! I've been thinking about it all week and every idea I've come up with I decided I didn't like. So in the end, time dictated what I did. I gathered together as many tags from clothes I've bought in recent months. 


Then I made a small collage of the tags and cut out the bow from one of the Phase Eight envelopes, that you get with your spare buttons in. The stamp is one I picked up from the NEC show last year, apologies I don't know who it's by. I stamped her in black Versacolour and then clear embossed her. I painted the ribbon on her hat and the bags with H20s and then cut out the hearts from the Per Una tags and stuck them to the bags. I then cut her out, which proived to be a little tricky when I got to her legs ! She nearly ended up without any ! This was then mounted onto some plain card stock and the bottom edge was punched. A piece of satin ribbon was loosely tied in the middle and then stuck along the left edge. I have to say I don't like this card, so I think it is destined to be taken apart, but at least  Idid the challenge ! 



We've had a busy few days so this is the first time I've made it into my craft room. I'll hopefully have more time over the next few days as I've still not had a play with the new Elusive Images stamps that arrived a few days ago. Well I need to sign off now as we're going up to my Mum's for a barbecue - third one of the season ! 

Thanks for looking.
Sue





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love it Sue. Don't take it apart - post it to me and I'll treasure it. It's gorgeous and I'm quite jealous I didn't make it!

    The stamp is sooo chic, another I see I want stamp from your collection!

    Well done mate
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!