Tuesday, 28 April 2009

Round in Circles Challenge

This is a card I've made for the Tanda Teaser this week which is 'Going Round in Circles. First of all I stamped the small flower from a set of K&Co stamps in Versamagic - Perfect Plumeria. I then put the card through my Cuttlebug using the Spots and Dots embossing folder and then punched the edge with the Waterfall punch. This was mounted onto some Bazill card. The butterfly is from the same set of stamps and was stamped with black Stazon and then I inked the card with Adirondack inks - Butterscotch, Eggplant and Cranberry. I then cut the image out using my circle Nestabilities and mounted on a larger circle of Bazill card cut out with the Scalloped Circle Nestabilites. The 'Happy Birthday' stamp is a Clarity stamp which I find extremely useful, for going round curves funnily enough ! 

I don't know what's wrong with me this week but I feel like it's Thursday today not Tuesday ..lol ! The thought of another 3 days at work is really not going down too well, I can tell you. 

Thanks for looking.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Great card Sue, thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue this is gorgeous with a capital G! Love the embossing folder over the stamping, might have to give that one a go myself. The butterfly is so pretty, I've been after a butterfly I like for ages but can't find one.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!