Wednesday, 15 April 2009

To be beside the seaside !

I have to admit I made this card a little while ago but having been to the seaside at the week end and not quite managing to catch up with my crafting yet, this card seemed quite apt. The chalet images are from a Tandastamp set and are stamped with black Stazon and then coloured using watercolour pencils. The bottom strip was done using the resist ink technique where you stamp your image with Versamark ink then brayer your ink over the top and the image reveals itself. I then stamped the little boats over the top, this was again part of the same Tandastamp set, and unlike me I've actually put a sentiment on this card, wonders will never cease ! The wavy edge was done using some deckle scissors ( not used them in ages I must dig them out !)

Not had much time today as our french lesson over ran by quite a bit so rather than rush a card, and probably throw it in the bin, I opted for the easy option.

Right, another episode of Stargate Atlantis is queued and ready to watch so it's cup of tea time now.

Thanks for looking.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. I love this card, really fresh and clever technique too.

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue
    I finished the started so I'll finish challenge and there's a little something for you on my blog!
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!