Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Alot of pink !

First of all I want to thank my very good friend Vic for the above blog award. The award is to say that she thinks my blog is a real treasure. I have to say that this lady is a jewel herself and if I've ever felt like I've lost my 'mojo' she always succeeds in helping me find it again - a very special person indeed and I feel compelled to give this award back to her. I am also giving this award to another special lady, Sheila Oliver, who introduced me to card making a few years ago. I attended one of her wonderful workshops and once I'd see how to heat emboss I was hooked ! Thanks Sheila !
So to today's card, this is one I've made for another lady at work who's birthday is at the weekend. She doesn't work Friday's so I've had to get it ready for tomorrow. The flower images are stamped with black Stazon onto white card and then I've chalked over the top. I've swiped around the edges of the stamped images with ink. The background card is stamped with a small flower which I stamped onto scrap paper first and then stamped onto the card. This made it so that the images weren't too dark. The pearls were coloured with a pink peel off pen as they were originally white. The stamp set I've used for this card if the Brenda Walton set from Inkadinkadoo. The sentiments are black peels offs, which were just the right size.
So we've emptied the freezer as the new one is being delivered on Friday and we need to defrost it tomorrow. I'm actually getting quite excited now, how sad is that ! Running a little late tonight so just time for a quick 10minutes of TV before bedtime.
Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Sue..how kind of you to give me this award.
    It came at just the right time as I was feeling a bit down today.
    Thank you.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!