Tuesday, 19 May 2009

And another one !!!

I was so hooked with the colour combination of yesterday's card I had to do another one ! The main image is another stamp from the Vintage set which was stamped with Adirondack Stream ink. I think this image is absolutely gorgeous. I cut it out with a square Nestability and swiped round the edge with Stream, mounted it onto another square and then a scalloped square. The background spotty paper is Basic Grey and I've punched the edge with a Martha Stewart punch. The corner shapes are a Cuttlebug die cut out of the same card and paper and stuck on the opposite colours ( if that makes sense !).

Well the many (many) boxes of the kitchen have arrived, we've just got to put it together now. The good thing is the weather forecast isn't very good so I won't mind being inside at the week end, the down side is I won't be able to craft any where near as much as I would like, but hey you can't have everything !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. I love these colours too so nice to see you've made another one.

    Hope the kitchen building goes without a hitch, you may have to send me a pic as it's going to be a while before i dare to venture out again!

    James took day off today to look after me, I@m on the mend but didn't really sleep last night.

    OOh left you another little award on my blog too

    Vic
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!