Friday, 22 May 2009

Black and white !

One of the things I love about crafting is that you can start out with one idea and end up making something completely different, and this in one of those occasions ! The main image is a Clarity stamp which I've shaded with some Faber Castell Pitt pens. I then inked around the edge of the card with Adirondack Slate and then swiped black Stazon around the edge. The word is from a Rubbadubbado stamp set stamped in black Stazon. The flowers are stamped twice with black Stazon so that some are paler than others. The large flower is from a set of Making Memories flowers called 'Sweet'.

Well tomorrow is 'd day', as we start the kitchen. The old fridge freezer was taken away today when the new one was delivered, so we've got a cool box at the moment with just the bare essentials. Better go get some shut eye as tomorrow is going to be a long day !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Very classy. Love to know what you'd planned before it turned out like this, it's sooo elegant.

    We are having D day in Zac's room today, except I have escaped for an hour to feed Zac and put my feet up whilst James does noisy drilling and furniture moving! Would rather be outs ide in the sun but you can't have everything!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!