Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Bottom of the drawer challenge !

I set the challenge between myself and my friend Vic ( see the link to 'Blue Jelly too') to use something that was bought some time ago and has been gathering dust. I bought this set of Serendipity stamps at least 12 months ago and they've never seen the light of day ! 

I brayered some white card with Adirondack Butterscotch, Caramel and Lettuce then stamped the tractor in Archival Sepia ink and cut out with Nestabilities Large Labels. I cut another out of Basic Grey paper and stuck it an an angle to where I wanted to put the tractor. The stripey paper is also Basic Grey and the brad is a 'Great Big Brad' by Hot off the Press. The top of the card I dabbed Butterscotch ink and Sepia ink all over as I didn't want it to look too clean. The two words are from the K&Co set of embossed words called Life's Journey. 

Well I nearly didn't post tonight as my lap top has started playing up. I think I'm going to have to take a trip to the shop in the next village to get it sorted as nothing drives me more mad than a PC that doesn't work ! I daren't try and open any thing else now so I'm going to hit the publish post button and keep everything crossed !  

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Sorry not visited in a few days mate, only just enough time to update my own blog the last few days! Need a babysitter for the weekend to catch up.

    Love this card, think it's really subtle but most of all I love that you've used the huge big brad!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!