Monday, 11 May 2009

Fairy Tale !

The main image on this card is from the Tanda Stamps Dragons & Fantasy set which I stamped with black ink then clear embossed it. By mistake I bought a Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paint which I used to paint this image. It gives a lovely gold sheen when the light shines on it so I'm classing it as a 'happy accident'. The ticket stamp was a free stamp which came with the last Craft Stamper magazine, I stamped it in black and clear embossed it, I then painted it with H20s. The main card was sprayed with Glimmer Mist gold and I then stamped the swirls over the card.

It's been a lovely sunny day again today, pity it's not going to last according to the weather man. Ashes to Ashes is on and I'm trying to write this and watch it at the same time, so I'm going to sign off now so I can watch it properly.

Thanks for looking.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. I love happy accidents!

    beautiful card, so delicate and I love the cosmic shimmer paint, looks fab. Ticket stamp is unusual but good touch instead of a sentiment.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps - left a gift for you on my bog
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!