Thursday, 14 May 2009

Just a quickie !

This card was a really quickie. I made it for a friend at work who needed a birthday card last minute. The stamp is a freebie that came with a Craft Stamper magazine which I stamped in black then clear embossed and painted with H2Os. I cut it out with the circle Nestabilities and mounted it onto a scalloped circle Nestabilite. The paper is from a book of free papers that came with the last Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. The edge of both the paper and the card it's mounted on to are punched with the Waterfall punch. Eh voila !

I've not had a good week this week as my lap top has been playing up again and I've had a stiff neck and shoulder, so not been able to sit at my table. It's starting to ease now and I'm going to get it sorted tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to play with the Manga set of Fiber Pitt pens that arrived earlier this week.

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Ooh for a quickie I do like this one. First time that mag has given us some decent quality papers too, looking to start using mine soon too.

    Hope neck and shoulders get the magic treatment today!

    We're off to get a laptop tomorrow so who knows what'll happen to my blogging?

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!