Saturday, 9 May 2009

Normal service resumed !

Well I've got my lap top back and it seems to be OK ( famous last words !) so I'll just have to see how it goes. This card was an order I did earlier on this week while I was off line. A friend at work needed a card at short notice so this was a quick one I put together. The background paper is actually from the book of papers that came with the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine that landed on the mat this week. The papers are actually quite nice and this piece fitted the bill as the request was for dusky pink. The stamp is the one I picked up at the NEC which I don't know who it's by, unfortunately. She was stamped with black Versacolour and then clear embossed. The shopping bags were painted with H2Os. The sentiment was stamped directly onto the paper and everything was mounted onto some brown Bazzill card and the favourite Waterfall punch was used down one side. The cocktail glasses are a Quickutz die and the paper flowers are Papermania.

Well I wish this weather would make it's mind up whether it's going to warm up or not. I keep switching the heating off and then switching it back on again ! We were going to have a barbecue tonight but as it's gone very dark and is now raining I think we'll have to go with plan 'B' instead !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!