Monday, 4 May 2009

Sketch Challenge

I saw a sketch challenge in the latest Craft Stamper magazine and thought I'd have a go. The background was created by brayering with Eggplant, Wild Plum and Lettuce Adirondack inks. Then I stamped over this with a stamp from the Tanda Stamp Flourishes Set 1 in Eggplant and Lettuce. The main image is also a Tanda Stamp from the Retro Women Set 2, which is stamped withe black Stazon ink onto a scrap piece of brayered card. The two side images are also from the Flourishes Set 2 and are stamped in Adirondack Wild Plum and Olive Green Stazon. All the images are mounted on to white card. The sentiment is from a set of K&Co embossed stickers called Life's a Journey. I've had them for absolutely ages and thought that this project would be perfect to use one of them on. 

Well we've finished the pond and put some plants in it and also in the garden. I have to say I'm very pleased with what we've achieved this week end, just need my body to recover before we do any more ! 

Thanks for looking.
Sue 

  

2 comments:

  1. Tis gorgeous, love the colour combo and all the images too. Wish I had your way of doing things with inks. But hey I'd need the inks first wouldn't I?
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful youve got a real eye for detail inspires me to have a go !
    Flowerpot x x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!