Monday, 25 May 2009

Tanda Teaser 'Oh Baby!'

This is my card for the Tanda Teaser this week which is 'Oh Baby'. I drew around the smallest dish for our food blender, taking care to leave a flat edge at the bottom and a flat edge on the left hand side. I then covered the card with paper, apologies I don't know who it's by, and then punched the edge of the bazill card with a Martha Stewart punch and added the ribbon. The sentiment is peel off's that I've coloured with a peel off pen. A very simple card as I've not had much, well hardly any, time for crafting this week end.

Well where has this week end gone ! I can't believe that it's Monday night already. We're progressing quite nicely with the kitchen. It's going to take us longer than we thought, but I know we'll be really pleased when it's finished. We've just got to put up with having all the contents of the kitchen scattered around the house !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sue, hope the kitchen turns out exactly how you planned...thanks for joining in with our teaser this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple but gorgeous, it's sooo cute Sue. Well done for fitting it in around kitchen building.

    Might ring you later to see how it's all going!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful work Sue! Sorry for the lateness of the comment - have had some time off and have been out and about rather a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!