Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Thanks !

This is a card I've made for a lady at work to give to a friend. The idea I was given was gold and white, well I got the gold bit but struggle with the white ! I got the idea for the layout from my friend Vic's blog where she had done the Mojo Monday challenge. The embossed floral background is some paper I've had for ages and I've absolutely no idea who makes it. The other card is Bazill and the edge is punched using my favourite (my only) Martha Stewart punch. The embossed flower mounted on top is a Cuttlebug folder and the stamp is by My Sentiments Exactly, again a stamp I've had for ages and not used very often. This was cut out with Nestabilities and mounted onto the scalloped square Nestability. I quite like this card but I'm not sure the lady at work will, so I may have to make a plan 'B' !

Well it's been such a lovely day here ( not!). My sister is in Florence at the moment and she sent me a text this morning, when it was hammering it down with rain, to say it was very hot and she was sitting in the shade with a cool drink. Can you tell I'm going very green ! Oh well, back to the mess downstairs formerly known as my lounge !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!