Monday, 18 May 2009

Vintage Collection

This card was made with the new set of vintage stamps I bought at the week end. It's not quite what I was originally thinking but I do love this combination of colours. The spotty paper is Basic Grey and this was stamped with Adirondack Stream ink. The Vintage Collage stamp was stamped with Stream onto some more Basic Grey paper and mounted on foam pads and I swiped the ink pad around the edge of the paper.

Well it's been another windy, wet and cold day. I must admit I'm getting a bit fed up with being blown about and getting soaked. We've had the confirmation telephone call about the delivery of the kitchen so all being well we should have lots of boxes by tomorrow afternoon ! Let the fun begin !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!