Sunday, 3 May 2009

What's the buzz !


This is my attempt at the Tanda Teaser this week, which is yellow and blue. These are  not colours I would normally use together so this was a real challenge ! The stamp is by Whipper Snapper and is one I've had for ages but I think I've only used it once. I stamped it in black ink ,clear embossed it and then painted it with H2O's. I then used Nestabilities to cut out the image and mounted it onto the same blue paper as the main background. I stamped the letter 'z' onto the yellow Bazill  card and then tore the bottom edge. The ribbon has been threaded through the ribbon brad and the corner shapes are a Cuttlebug shape. This was a really quick card to do and I've fitted into our busy week end, between re-lining the pond, clearing out the garage and doing the garden ! 

I have to say I'm absolutely shattered now ! We've not stopped all day again today and we're just watching a bit of TV before bed. 

Thanks for looking.
Sue





2 comments:

  1. Great card Sue, thanks finding time in that hectic schedule for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card - thanks for joining the TT this week!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!