Friday, 15 May 2009

Work in progress

I started these images this afternoon but unfortunately my neck is not letting me do any more at the moment, so I thought I would share the work in progress. The stamps are by Joanna Sheen and are from the Wine Stamps set. I stamped the images in black Stazon onto watercolour paper, then I've shaded them with my new Faber Pitt artist pens. It's a little bit of an experiment but I'm quite pleased with my first attempt. In the latest Craft Stamper magazine there is a project that has used these pens and it looks absolutley gorgeous ! So they were a 'must have' purchase.
Hopefully I will be able to use these images tomorrow, neck permitting ! I have an idea for a 50th birthday card for my boss, so will have to see if what's in my head actually matches what I make tomorrow.
Right I think it's time for a cup of tea and a quick episode of Stargate Atlantis, I have to say I am quite hooked!
Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. ooh intriguing! Are the pens waterbased or alcohol based? How many colours did you get? Oh post a photo of them with your card when it's done!

    Shading good so far Mrs!

    Have word with neck to make it up to crafting today.

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!