Friday, 5 June 2009

Cupcake

I think this has to be the quickest card I've ever put together ! The cup cake shape was hand drawn, then I stamped with Versamark and clear embossed onto the top part. Then using my brayer I went over the top of it with Brilliance ink, which is the challenge for the Tanda Teaser this week - to use the resist technique. The bottom of the cupcake I drew lines with a Versamark pen then again using my brayer went over the top with Adirondack ink so that the lines show through. The image is from a Personal Impressions set that I stamped with black Stazon and coloured with my Promarkers. This is also for the challenge on Passion for Promarkers, where the challenge is 'Apple and Pink'. The image was coloured with Promarkers - Apple, Meadow, Blossom, Blush, Vanilla and Ivory. All was mounted on to the green paper, which was free with a magazine, then onto some pink Bazill card. Flowers and pearl added for interest.

Well I need to pack now as we're off on holiday in about 3 hours so best get a move on !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, great card, I love the swirly resist on the icing. Thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week....and have a lovely holiday!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiSue,

    I love the whole site, really innovative, inspiring and full of lots of foward thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,love the image & colouring :):)

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sue thank you for joining us on PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card hun. Have a great holiday, will ring you when you get back, must sort out having a catch up soon too, it's been too long

    Oh nearly forgot, left you an award on my blog

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, great card. But where is your Pastel Pink? To be in the challenge the two colors need to be the primary colors, where the main focus is. Just wanted to let you know so that you can be in the draw for the prices, we would love it if you could make another card because this one here is beautiful!! :) Have a nice week!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!