Sunday, 14 June 2009

Father's Day

Well I don't need to explain why I made this card ...... lol ! I always find this a hard card to make as I lost my Dad several years ago and my heart just never seems to be in it. Any way I spotted some images that Sheila over on Manicstamper blog had used and thought they would be perfect. The main image and the background are downloaded from PC Crafter and the sentiment is one I printed from the computer. Everything was mounted on the spotty Bazill card that I am so in love with at the moment, and is also running out ! The white cord is threaded through some eyelets that I added with my Cropodile. It was good to get it out again as I've not used it in ages.

Well it's been a scorcher of a day here but unfortunately I've spent most of the day up to my arm pits in paint ! I've painted the kitchen ceiling and finished off the walls now that the sink has been taken out. Slight hiccup in the plans as the new sink is not in place yet, so that's tomorrow's job ( I hope !).

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Oooh love the cord and the knot, what a great idea. My cropadile has had great use this week but not for me, for wedding tags!

    You whipped this one up quickly considering you hadn't even started it when we spoke yesterday - well done!

    Hope sink gets sorted today

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!