Monday, 1 June 2009

First birthday

I made this card for a friend's little girl who is one today ! I've had this stamp for years and he still makes an appearance from time to time even now. I stamped him in black Stazon and then gave my Pro-markers their first outing ! I've finally succumbed and bought 'one or two' colours. I thought I would start with something simple so I coloured the bear with just two colours :-

: Pastel Pink
: Blossom

This is also the first challenge over on Passion for Promarkers, where you can do any thing as long as you list the colours you've used.

I then cut him out with the circle Nestabilities and mounted him onto a scalloped Nestability. The checked paper is from the Basic Grey set, Two Scoops. This was all mounted onto Bazill card and the number and letters of the word today were coloured with a peel off pen.

Well another glorious day today as was yesterday. We had a great time in the park with the whole family, long may this weather continue !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us for the first PFP challenge, good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, what a pretty card, perfect for a one year old. Thanks for taking part in the first challenge over at PFP. Good luck and hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card
    thanks for joining us at PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sue, love your colouring.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soo sweet thank you for joining us in the PFP first challenge and good luck, Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo he's a sweetie, glad you could join us at PfP for our first challenge and good luck
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable, the image is just so sweeeet! :) And it looks really good with pink! Thanks for joining us t PfP this week! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image. Thanks for taking part at PFP this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, I just love the image you have used.
    Thank you for joining us at PFP and good luck :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card for a little one! Thanks for joining us in our first challenge at PFP.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Sue, I see you've been tempted with Promarkers at last!

    Love teh two scoops papers, go with your colours spot on

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!