Tuesday, 30 June 2009

For my really good friend

My really good friend Vic ( Blue Jelly too ) is due to have her baby next week so I popped round to see her tonight with this card and a carton of mini chocolate rolls ! The sentiment is one I found on the internet which I just printed out on the PC printer then I cut out with Labels One Nestabilities. I went round the edge with my Versamark pen and then brushed Pebbles Inc Pearlescent chalks over the top. I stamped the dummy and rattle , which I think are from a Joanna Sheen set of stamps, in Versamark too and used the chalks on them as well. The border along the bottom is from the set of templates that came free with the Cardmaking and Papercaft magazine. I used my Versamark pen again and then went over it with the chalks. The pearls for once, are their natural colour.

Well Vic and I had, had a lovely chat and her little boy, Zac, had been a little soul, so it was a real shame that I then spent the next 2 hours stuck on the M1 trying to get home ! Oh how lucky I felt having just got on the motorway to then grind to a halt. Good job I'd made this card last night else I doubt very much I would have had any patience tonight. Right, there's a chilled Pina Colada winking at me from the fridge so I think I'm going to indulge !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. It was fab to see you, thanks for my card and my choccie rolls!

    Was good fun sitting at the table chopping ribbon! Just sorry that lorry caught fire and made your journey home a rubbish one. Pina COlada - now I'm craving something I know I can't have. Reminds me of my honeymoon, fropzen pina coladas on the beach in Mexico......
    Vic
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the colours!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!