Thursday, 18 June 2009

Golden Wedding part 2

Well I'm quite proud of myself for getting both cards ready for Saturday, normally it's a very last minute affair ! The main image is by Inkadinkado and was stamped with black Stazon. I then used my Faber Castell pens, which I really, really love, to shade it. I cut the image out with the rectangle Nestabilities, swiped around the edge with some Adirondack ink, and then mounted on the scalloped rectangle Nestabilities. I stamped the background of the card with 2 images, the main one is from the Elusive Images Harlequin Rose set which I stamped with Versamark then used gold Perfect Pearls and brushed it over the top. The swirl at the bottom of the card is from the Basic Grey Two Scoops set of stamps, again stamped with Versamark and brushed over with Perfect Pearls. Finished off with gold peel offs and gold organza ribbon. Quite a simple card but I do like the sketched effect with the gold. I may fiddle with the bow as I'm not overly happy with it, but that's definitely a job for tomorrow !

We had a night off from the kitchen tonight which, although I feel very guilty about, I think we needed. It is starting to feel like the Forth Bridge but it can only get better !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Wow how stunning is this, love the maimn image and the combo of other stamps to create the background.

    A night off the kitchen has done you good!

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!