Sunday, 28 June 2009

Here's one I made earlier !

I have to admit that I did make this one earlier.....in the month ! We've been really busy today trying to get as much done in the kitchen as possible and I've run out of time and steam ! I made this card for a friend at work who needed a simple design and wanted gold on a white card. I would not normally put these two together but I do quite like this card. The sentiment is a stamp from the Tanda Stamp set called Postage Set One (small). It's stamped with Versamark and then gold embossed. I've then cut it out with the rectangle Nestabilities and layered it up....very simple but quite elegant.

I went to see my Mum this afternoon and she was not happy with the weather at all ! Far too muggy, and I have to agree with her. But at least I almost have a 'whole' kitchen now and the new washing machine arrives on Tuesday...woohoo!

Thanks for looking.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. You know I love this one and I'm not a gold on white fan either! Just love the clean simple feel to it.

    Muggy -grrrr if I could afford air conditioning I'd have had it installed by now! At least it's cooling down a bit now the sun has gone down.

    New washing machine eh? I'm after a tumble dryer, have a feeling come Autumn and winter I'm going to be needing one!

    Vic
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stylish colour combo of this card; really gorgeous!
    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!