Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Isn't she Gorjuss !

Apologies for the angle of the photo of this card but I'm running late tonight and couldn't be bothered to fiddle with another one. You will no doubt spot that the main image is a Sugar Nelllie stamp and as it says in the title, she is called Gorjuss - sitting. I stamped her with black Memento ink and then used my Pro markers to shade her. I haven't got a wide range of colours yet so pink was it ! The gorgeous papers are, of course, Basic Grey which arrived along with quite alot of other sheets in a large box. I do love a bit of retail therapy ! Any way she was cut out using Nestabilities as was the sentiment. The pearls were coloured with a peel off pen and the flower is a flower brad that I've threaded the ribbon through. I'd already stamped and coloured her in and then tonight I saw the sketch on Mojo Monday and she was perfect for it !

The reason I'm running late tonight is because I've attended my first Pilates class ! I have to say I found it quite difficult to get breathing and posture correct at the same time, but no doubt practice will make perfect (hopefully!).

Thanks for looking.
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Very gorjuss mate. LOve the colours too.

    Pilates eh? I can barely stand now let alone consider excerise!

    Vic
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun use of nesties and bling. Fabulous job on the mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorjuss. Love it!! your coloring, the paper, the colors are all just fantastic!
    this is why I love mojo monday. I get to create and see everyone elses creations. terrific card.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!