Monday, 15 June 2009

It's just not my week !

Sorry folks no card to share tonight because, you can't make this up, I've run out of double sided tape ! The card I'm in the middle of is for my partners, parents Golden Wedding Anniversary which is on Saturday. I've used my Stick It roller glue but it's just not strong enough for what I'm using. The tape is on order and I've got everything crossed that it comes tomorrow !

I'm counting this as the third thing to go wrong this week as not only have I ruined one of my favourite stamps but our washing machine is on the blink too !

Think it's time for some TV before bed, hopefully nothing else will go wrong now !

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!