Tuesday, 2 June 2009

Leaving to have a baby

I made this card for a lady at work who left today as she's having a baby. I didn't put 'Leaving to have a baby' on the card as I always think this is a bit of a mouthful ! So I settled for 'Good Luck' instead. The butterfly is from a set of K & Co stamps, which I stamped in black Stazon. I then cut it out with the square Nestabilities, swiped around the edge with Eggplant Adirondack ink and mounted it onto some Coredinations card cut out with the scalloped square Nestabilities. The background is Bazill card put through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I punched the thin piece that I cut off with my one and only Martha Stewart edge punch and glued it into position below the ribbon. The sentiment and pearls were coloured with my peel off pens ( I don't know what I'd do without them now!). The striped paper was a small off cut so I've no idea who it's by.

It's been lovely again today but it's turned really close now, but I don't think we're going to get a storm to clear the air.

We now have our hob fitted in the kitchen so we can now function almost normally. It's amazing how you can manage with a microwave when you have to !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful, I always go sooo wrong with purple.

    Vic
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!