Thursday, 25 June 2009

Sugar Nellie - pop up !

I saw this style of card in the July edition of the Craft Stamper magazine. The stamp is called Planting Some Love and I thought it was absolutely gorgeous so had to make a purchase ! I've shaded her with my Promarkers which I think I'm starting to get the hang of but it is taking some practice. I then cut her out with the largest circle Nestibility and then cut out the largest scalloped circle and cut it in half and stuck it either side. The card is a 7 x 5 card that I've scored half way down the front and then folded it so that it would sit behind the brads. Quite simple but a bit different !

Well after actually getting round to starting an excercise class I then received a letter today to say that it has been cancelled ! I think someone is trying to tell me something ...lol....

Thanks for looking
Sue


1 comment:

  1. oooh how unusual is this? Like the nesties thing too.

    ha ha about the excercise class! Have a glass of wine and do some crafting instead, it'll give you much more pleasure

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!