Saturday, 27 June 2009

Tanda Teaser 'Chocolate & Orange'

The challenge this week for the Tanda Teaser is Chocolate and Orange. The example card is just beautiful so do make sure you pop over there and have a look. It's amazing where ideas come from and while I was mowing the lawn this afternoon with sweat pouring off my face, this idea came to me. The main image is from a set of stamps from Tanda Stamps called Retro Women Set 2 which I've stamped in Brilliance Coffee Bean and added three crystals in her hair. I absolutely love this stamp and have used it so many times since I've had it, which is quite a while now ! The background is cream card which I've inked with Veramagic Persimmon and Mango Madness and then stamped over it with Brilliance Coffee Bean. The swirls are from the Basic Grey Two Scoops stamps, another set that I love and use alot. The edge of the card is swiped with the Brilliance Coffee Bean ink, it's then mounted onto brown and orange card. The main background paper is Basic Grey and I've added two corner peel offs, which I've coloured using my peel off pens and the same with the sentiment.

Well it's been so muggy here today, I'm desperate for some fresh air. I know we shouldn't moan but why can't we have hot weather, but with a cool breeze ! Am I asking for too much ! I hear we're going to be hitting 30 degrees later this week.......oh for a pool in the back garden !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sue! Don't put those retro ladies away yet, you might just want them for next week's challenge, hint. hint!

    Thanks for joining in with our teaser again this week!
    regards
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I wake up in the night with ideas so mowing the lawn is as good a place as any to find inspiration! As well as persipration, you're getting very active Mrs!

    Love the card, I know the colour you used is coffee bean but makes me think of toffee!

    Can't wait to see you Tuesday, bring your scissors if you want any ribbon top ups

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!