Thursday, 9 July 2009

Congratulations Vic !

This card is for my friend Vic who gave birth to a little boy yesterday ! Vic is also a fellow blogger but I'm pretty sure she will have her hands full at the moment so won't be looking online ! The main image is from a set of Joanna Sheen stamps which I've stamped in black Memento ink and then shaded with Pro-markers. I've then cut it out with a square Nestability and shaded the edge with Pastel Blue Pro-marker. This is then mounted onto Bazill card which has been cut out using the scalloped square Nestability. Apologies I don't know who the background paper is from, the pearl hearts are from the free set I had with a magazine.

I don't know where this week has gone, I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow ! I am, however quite looking forward to tomorrow as I have the day off work and I'm going to drive down to the south coast to visit my best friend and see my God daughter. Fingers crossed with the weather as we're going to have a barbecue on the beach !

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sue, I love it and it's gorgeous.

    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!