Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Good Luck Katie !

A lady at work is leaving this week to have a baby and as she already knows what 'flavour' it's going to be it made it easier to make. The only problem is, pink and me don't really mix ! I kept looking at the card after I'd made it and trying to think why I wasn't happy with it and then I realised.... it was the colour ! So, the main image is from a set of Joanna Sheen stamps which is stamped in black Memento ink and then shaded with Pro Markers. This is then cut out with Nestabilities and layered on to Basic Grey Paper and Bazill card. The paper and card on the base card is punched with a Martha Stewart edge punch. The sentiment was done on the PC and then cut out with a circle Nestability and then I went round the edge with a Pro Marker. The corner detail is peel off's that have been coloured with a peel off pen.

Glad I'm ahead of myself today as I feel absolutely shattered so I don't think I'll be surfing for too long tonight. At least I didn't get soaked on the way home from work tonight but apparently there's more rain on the way, no doubt it will arrive just in time for the week end ! ..lol..
Thanks for looking.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!