Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Happy Birthday Libby !

This card is for my god daughter's Birthday next week, and as I'm going to see her this week end I wanted to take it with me as they live approximately 3 hours drive away. The main image is Gorjuss Sitting, a Sugar Nellie stamp. I've stamped her in Memento ink and then shaded her with Promarkers adding a little white gel pen down the centre of her legs, which I'm quite pleased with the effect. I've cut her out with the largest circle Nestability and then cut out a larger circle on my Cricut to layer her on to, swiping round the main image circle before sticking it together with Versamagic Eggplant ink. The edge punch is a Martha Stewart and the Happy Birthday stamp is by Clarity Stamps. I smudged the sentiment slightly so I've edged part of the letters with the finest Faber Castell artist pen. Think I've got away with it! The pearl hearts were a free gift with a magazine at some time in the past.

I can't believe the amount of rain we've had today, it's filled the pond up a treat ! I'm so glad that it didn't rain at the weekend as we had a skip to fill with the old kitchen. I really wouldn't have fancied doing it in the downpour we've had today. My really good friend Vic goes into hospital tomorrow to have her baby, so I shall be waiting on tenter hooks to hear the news. Watch out for a baby card in the near future, I'm just waiting to find out what flavour it's going to be !

Thanks for looking
Sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!