Thursday, 30 July 2009

Merci Beaucoup !

This card was inspired by an article in the latest Craft Stamper magazine that landed on the doormat today. Michelle Zindorf is the featured artist and you really do need to check out her blog, it's amazing. I started by brayering the background with Butterscotch Adirondack ink. I then cut out a circle with a punch and brayered over the top with Rust Adirondack ink. The flower is from a Tanda Stamps set called Summer Set 1 and the butterfly and leaves are from a K&Co set. They're all stamped in black Memento ink. The corners are cut out on my Cricut and a black brad added to the centre of the corner. The wording is a Serendipity stamp, I love all things French and so the latest Katzelkraft stamps are also on my list ( also featured in the latest Craft Stamper magazine). This was stamped in black Memento onto Basic Grey paper.

This card is for a lovely couple who cooked for us last Friday. It was a wonderful meal especially as all of the vegetables were home grown and freshly picked. Fantastic !

Thanks for looking
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Something very warm about this card, it's very pretty and I like it.

    How lush to be cooked home grown produce, I have a friend who grows her own too and she always gives us bags full of stuff. Yum.

    I survived on 2 hours sleep last night, Blake has gone to sleep now (6am) so I'm going to take advantage and grab a shower!


    Love
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card the brayering effect of the ? moon ? with flower and butterfly in black is inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!