Monday, 6 July 2009

Missed Mojo Monday !

I started this card yesterday and was going to use it for last week's Mojo Monday challenge. Unfortunately, Mr Federer and Mr Roddick didn't oblige and finish their match in time for me to finish the card before my Mum came round for tea ! Hence ....Missed Mojo Monday !
The text is a stamp from a Rubbadubbadoo set I bought absolutely ages ago. I love the set and use it often and these words always make me think. So, the text was stamped with Olive Green Stazon and then I chalked and inked around the edge of the card. This was then mounted onto Bazill card and then onto Basic Grey paper. I cut around the edge with a pair of Decoredge scissors and then everything was mounted onto more Basic Grey paper. I had to take a deep breath before I cut the large piece out as I really love it and didn't want to use it yet, but it fitted the bill too well! The flowers are by Papermania and I put the brown ones through my Cuttlebug in the Swiss Dots folder and I dabbed some Adirondack Lettuce over the green flower so it didn't look so bright. The centre is a brad that I decided to add after I'd stuck everything down so I had to snip out the back tabs and stick it down with Glossy Accents !

Well hasn't the weather changed, I keep getting caught out without an umbrella and so keep getting soaked. Think I'll just have another half hour blog hopping before I call it a night.

Thanks for looking.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!